- Socio-economic studies through joint projects with international institutions.
- Feasibility study of Plants development, and research projects in the field of agricultural and rural development.
- Studies in the field of gender
- Cooperation with other departments in the field of agricultural and development statistics.
- Implementation of training courses in the field of agriculture and rural development
- June2019: Yield of Saffron(Crocus sativus) Under Different Corn
- Densities.Abedel Kader El Hajj, Sally Moustafa,Soha Oleik,VeraTelj, Hanaa Chehabeddine,Tamim El tachas
- 2017: Safron Production an Extra income For Women in Lebanese Rural Area. VIII International symposium “AGROSYM 2017“Juharina Bosnia and Hersegovina. Takach.T, Hjj.A, Chehabeddine.H.Poster
- 2012:Dynamics of Physicochemical Parameters During composting of Olive Pomace and Cattle Manure. Haddad.G, Mouneimne.A, Takach.T, Chehabeddine.H.Journal of Applied sciences Research 8(10): 5149-5160.
- 2012: Composting of Olive Marc and Cattle Manure: Evaluation of the Maturity of the Compost Product at Medium Experimental Scale. Haddad.G, El Takach. T, Chehabeddine.H. First International Symposium. Med Mag Olive 2012. Tunisia Olive Productivity and Future Challenges. (Poster)
- 2008.Community Development Plan at Qua‘a region Bequa‘a. Mashrek Maghreb Project Phase III. ICARDA-LARI
- 2005:.Origanum Syriacum Excellent Past Promising Future. Promoting Poster in English Abi Antoun.M,Chehabeddine.H, Ojeil.C. International conference on“ Community Driven Conservation and Sustainabble Use of Dryland Agrobiodiversity‘ . ICARDA 18-21 May 2005, Aleppo Syria).
- 2005: Conservation and Sustainable Use of Underutilized Plant Resources. Abi antoun.M, Chehabeddine.H, Ojeil.C. (English). Promoting Community Driven Conservation and Sustainable Use of Dry Land Agro biodiversity. ICARDA(18-21 April 2005, Aleppo Syria).
- 4 April 2000: Thesis of the Advanced Studies Diploma (Diplôme D’Études Approfondies . DEA)
- “Identification of the Horticultural Cropping Systems Under Greenhouses in Lebanon. Smallholding and Methods of Tomato Production. A study conducted at the costal area of South Beirut to Awali” (French,Arabic)
- July 1990: Thesis of the Agricultural Diploma:Reproduction Strategies of Smallholdings of Greenhouse Crops in Languedoc –Roussillon”.(Frensh).
- Eng.Hanaa Chehabeddine (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Eng Tamim El Takech.
- Ali Zaiter