- Routine laboratory analyzes of fertilizer samples from the Ministry of Agriculture, the military sector and private companies.
- Analyses of soil, compost and plant samples from agricultural companies, farmers and university students.
- Training of Students from different Universities.
- Participating in committees.
- Ordering new equipment.
- Cooperating with other researchers from other institutes, mainly universities.
- Danny Romanos Head of the Department (email@example.com)
- Yara Khairallah(Vice Head of Department)
- Biomonitoring airborne pollution: a case study of “Urginea maritima” species in Bentael natural reserve – Lebanon https: //www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/16583655.2018.1507418
- Biochemical profile of non-enzymatic stress markers in the plant species “Urginea maritima“ in a Mediterranean natural reserve exposed to oxidative stress. https: //www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29790014
- Can the damage caused by anthropogenic activities on Urginea maritima in Bentael natural reserve be a signal of health problems? https: //ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7745396/
- Heavy Metals Accumulation Effects on the Photosynthetic Performance of Geophytes in Mediterranean Reserve https: //www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1018364719300539